My Blog List

Oct 17, 2011

Back Again..!

Here I am again, continuing on with my "musings" even after my lazybones fingers put up a pretty good fight with my oh so earnest heart. Anyway I was just going through my blog(jus started a few months back after droppin out as mayor of lazyville!) and found it a bit melo-dramatic and plain depressing. Not that a lotta people stumble onto my elusive bloggies and are goin to be depressed by it.. well u never know.. Not to start complaining but am back home again after a bout of fever.. even the weather is so dampening.. on the bright side i've got 2 bundles of joy and excitement at home( my canine pals- trixie and junior)!! I am so jellybean(green wit envy) of these two.. They hog like pigs, sleep like they've never slept before and jump around like craaaazy.. The hakuna matata life for them..hmph! I've been too comfy comfy for far too long.. It time to get a lil' mud on those shoes! Lets see what comes along.. and hopefully I'll continue posting like a dedicated bloggerbee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment