My Blog List

Nov 4, 2011

Insomniac. (false)

I can't sleep again.. It is'nt insomnia striking again but rather the incessant nagging of unaccomplished business (no idea what that is) and Tyler Shields' words echoing in my head- Dont sleep now, you'll have a lot of time to sleep when you're dead.. Not that I am a fan of this creepy celebrity photographer, but one has to admit he's pretty good at what he does.. I was just fishing through his site hoping to find some very blatant mind-control symbolism(ooooh!) in his photography.. I recently got hooked onto this subject which I'm obviously very new to.. Mom's definitely not pleased, with my present interest; especially since she has to hear my constant rambling about stuff she classifies as 'unwanted' and I, for one, become all the more enthusiastic!
I definitely don't see my blog taking on any direction any time soon, so I'm just going to go with whatever's in my head at the moment..
Yesterday, a seemingly insignificant person messed up a happy moment.. Well maybe its wrong of me to call anyone 'insignificant' in the first place.. If they were insignificant, they shouldn't bother me, right?! (whatever blah blah blah!) Anywho, 'twas nothing a hug from my canine budds couldn't cure :) Junior's definitely grown from the last time I saw him and Trixie seems to be the same..She's starting to look like a pixie though, pointy face and all.. And I'm just waiting to get an awesome camera so I can clickety-click them away (wish I atleast had my dad's old slr *sighs*).. I'm actually a bit exhausted because of my extensive traveling these days *big yawwnn*  Okayy now I definitely have to give into sweet slumber :) hopefully I keep posting some random stuff for my sake atleast!

No comments:

Post a Comment