My Blog List

Apr 11, 2012

Recap

It was stiflingly hot and the bus wasn't moving a bit.. It was half an hour late yet it felt like an eternity.. It eventually started on its dusty journey and to top it all off the window next to me wouldn't budge with me almost melting off.. The bus rambled on with a crazy driver whose idea of fun was speeding into speed bumps and throwing the passengers two feet into the air and back!! When i finally settled in my seat I realized that part of my head-rest was missing.. tough luck! Somehow I reached home in the wee morning.. Everyone at home was glad to see me though..

Then comes the return journey to Vellore which wasn't any more appealing.. This time my window did open but i had nowhere to stretch my poor legs.. The worst part of traveling with your windows open here is that you're forced to smell a variety of scents (hardly!).. There's the most common smell of cow poop, toxic smoke from passing vehicles and whiffs of poisonous waste from factories dumped carelessly near roads.. The rest is too messed up to explain..

I'm finally back to writing on my blog thanks to the sleepless night on the bus and me gulping down quite a few Redbulls today! I've been feeling very restless lately for which you cant seem to point your finger at a particular thing.. The need to throw something breakable seemed so appealing; tried controlling it to an extent.. finally i had to give up and my phone had to face my wrath.. It hit the wall with a big thud, bounced, hit a cabinet and dropped to the floor.. I put it back together and phew! it was still working.. Maybe it wasn't a good idea writing today, I feel so pessimistic.. Such a contradiction to how positive i was feeling a few days back.. 
I'll continue with some positivism tomorrow.. Fear keeps standing at the edge and threatens to creep back in but I know am stronger than that! to be coninued in a few hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment