My Blog List

Jan 29, 2013

The Solution

Today was another day. Nothing special or anything.. But a certain small victory for me 'cause I just happened to sit down and write. *!!yay!!*

A storm was brewing.. err.. in my head. Nothing unusual happened this weekend but I was in a "state of mind". I tried to find a solution by consulting with a variety of humans from my life.. All to no avail!! The storm was apparently as set on staying as much as I wanted it to go away. How on earth it started is, as always, quite foggy. I sat getting all the more frustrated by the minute. Sometimes, every answer you can think of or every solution provided seems to make absolutely no sense. This was one of those 'sometimes'. 

In the midst of this, fortunately, I had the good sense to call on God... And I got this thought of reading a book that was given to me by a certain wise person with whom I consort with on an irregular basis!! This comforted me to a certain level where I was sure I would get an answer around the corner. Now I'm in the process of taking in the contents and my mind has already opened up quite a bit. More on that later..

After this, there were some things I wanted to remind myself of.. 

For starters, I'd always struggled(who doesn't!!) with these phrases- "no one understands me"; "I feel alone in a crowd" ; "I'm such a loser" ; "what am I going to do next?!" and so on and so forth... After years of research and sleepless nights (LOL!!),  I'd found a solution. So, one can understand the helplessness I felt when I realised that that solution wasn't enough!!! But I had made a grave mistake...

The solution had been right all along. Infact, I didn't even discover the solution, it found me!!! Jesus, my Lord and Saviour found me.. Even though He was very much present in my life, I'd forgotten to consult Him.. The solution was right under my nose but I'd failed to use it. He(Jesus) understands me completely; He never judges me; He has never left my side; and He has great plans for me!! Wow!! Seems simple enough.. But I've lost track so many times.. why? Cause I'd reverted to my natural way of thinking; foolishly unaware of the bigger picture.. I can't afford to slip off the path.. I've seen what that storm can do but Jesus has calmed the storm in me!! Nothing is too big for HIM!! yippie ya yoo!!! The Bible tells us to meditate on His Word day and night.. Oh how right those words are for they have cast a light on my follies so I might correct myself!!

 

1 comment:

  1. A calfskin coat decides by its sturdiness and quality, Men’s Iconic Shearling Leather Jacket. it is must-have clothing in your wardrobe, and you can style it with various patterns

    ReplyDelete